ALLU Crusher AC8-15
The ALLU Crusher AC8-15 efficiently crushes a variety of materials directly onsite. 16 different fragment sizes are available and changing the fragment size has been made as easy and quick as possible with the pin adjusted method.
With the bottom eccentric jaw movement material can flow freely through the jaws increasing the capacity of the material output and the jaw can also be run in both directions which helps avoid jamming or bridging of the material, even with wet materials
The robust ALLU Crusher AC8-15 features straight sides and an angled tip plate making it easy to fill with material. The flywheel and belt drive are placed inside the unit to keep them safe from wear.
The AC8-15 suit 8-11 tonne excavators.
Product Carrier Weight
Excavator 8 – 11 t
Oil Flow Range
max. 80 l/min
Upper jaw that is safe and easy to replace
Crushing plates that allow material to flow freely through jaws
Streamlines wear-resistant frame and no external parts for a long-lasting operational life
Angled side and tip plates to reduce the wear and provide a higher crushing filling rate
Pin adjustable for quick fragment size changes
Protected belt drive – maintenance-free, no adjustment
- Utility and Road Works
- Concrete Waste Recycling
- Asphalt Recycling
- Waste Rock handling at Quarries
- Concrete Pipe Industry
- Brick and Ceramics Industry
Excavator weight (t)
Operating Pressure (bar)
Max Operation Flow (lpm)
Loading Capacity (m3)
Crushing Cam Opening (mm)
Output size regulation (mm)
0 - 16 to 0 - 200 mm
- Minimum carrier weight is based on structural volume, material density of 0,9 tn/m3 and 300 kg adapter plate included.
- Volume capacities calculated according to ISO standards without extra sides. Extra sides can increase the volume capacity up to 30%.
- Unit weight without adapter. Weights are approximate and vary depending on the tool configuration.
- Minimum required pressure and flow depend on the application.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.