ALLU Crusher Bucket AC 5-17FD for skid steers
The new ALLU Crusher AC 5-17FD is compatible with skid steers and ideal for use in urban and semi-urban job sites where space is an issue.
The ALLU AC 5-17FD screens and separates different materials found in construction and demolition waste, such as concrete, brick, wood, metal, and plastics and reduces waste volume by crushing it down to six different sizes starting at 0-15mm, for the smallest fragment, up to the largest fragment of 0-75millimetres.
Quickly change the material output size
The AC 5-17FD has a unique feature allowing the discharge size to be changed in 3 to 5 minutes by simply removing the adjusting pin in the back and repositioning it to one of the numbered holes
on the frame. 6 different fragment sizes are available.
Less jamming and bridging
With the bottom eccentric jaw movement material can flow freely through the jaws increasing the capacity of the material output and the jaw can also be run in both directions which helps avoid jamming or bridging of the material, even with wet materials.
Product Carrier Weight
Skid Steer 4 – 6 t
Oil Flow Range
max. 90 l/min
- Reduces volume by crushing it down to 6 different sizes starting from 0-15 as smallest fragment size to 0-75mm the largest fragment output
- Long lasting jaw plates
- Works in two directions; forward mode for dry material and reverse mode for wet material specially for Asphalt crushing. Reverse mode allows the jaws to keep it clean
- The new system of dampeners reduce the noise and vibration to the machines resulting in operator comfort
- Direct drive motors hydraulics resulting in less belts and maintenance of the belts
- Designed in a way that allows the operator to park the crusher on the ground and open the front door of the skid steer loader
- Utility and Road Works
- Concrete Waste Recycling
- Crushing & Recycling Bricks, Ceramics ets
- Asphalt Recycling
- Waste Rock handling
Skid Steer weight (t)
4 - 6 t
Operating Pressure (bar)
Max Operation Flow (lpm)
Loading Capacity (m3)
Crushing Cam Opening (mm)
Output size regulation (mm)
0 - 75 mm
- Minimum carrier weight is based on structural volume.
- Volume capacities calculated according to ISO standards.
- Unit weight without adapter. Weights are approximate and vary depending on the tool configuration.
- Minimum required pressure and flow depend on the application.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.