TRS HD11-09 Boom System
Extra-Heavy design engineered for High-Duty applications
Designed for the world’s toughest and most arduous mining applications, the TRS ‘High-Duty’ HD11-09 rockbreaker boom system addresses the increasing demands of large-scale iron ore operations and other high demand mining applications.
The TRS HD11-09 boom system is an extra-heavy, medium reach boom featuring a 1.8m diameter fixed pedestal base.
The TRS HD11-09 boom system is ideal for ROM and Primary Crusher applications and features line-of-sight local radio controls with TRS BoomSafe® protection and automation fitted as standard.
Developed to improve reliability and availability
Representing the first real development in pedestal mounted rockbreakers in over a decade, our engineering team have used the latest 3D modelling and FEA tools to develop a range of HD or ‘High-Duty’ boom systems aimed specifically at improving reliability and availability.
With optional mechanical slew stops and safety rated sensors, slew is achieved through a purpose-built, dual hydraulic drive arrangement incorporating both motion control and anti-cavitation protection.
A premium quality, dual row ball bearing with a safely shielded internal gear provides full 360-degree rotation capability, subject to the connecting hose support design (ask us about our ‘Zero-Tension’ hose support).
Collision avoidance, automated movements and remote operation
Designed for simple operation and to increase productivity and reduce downtime, the TRS BoomSafe® boom control system provides reliable collision avoidance and automated movements at full speed, and is easily expandable to provide a true multi-user remote operation from anywhere in the world.
Maximum Horizontal Reach
13.3 m (hammer extended)
- High flow control valves and large diameter pipes and hoses for higher speed of operation i.e. reduced PARK and DEPLOY times.
- Compatible with large and extra-large hydraulic hammers to achieve maximum rockbreaking productivity.
- 360-degree slew with a large diameter dual row ball bearing incorporating a protected internal gear and dual heavy-duty purpose-built hydraulic drives.
- Heavy-duty linkage assembly on head bracket for maximum hammer tilt and raking force for quicker grizzly or crusher clearing.
- Heavy-duty cylinders with friction welded cylinder rod ends.
- Load holding over-centre valves on ALL cylinders.
- Hard chromed cylinder and pivot pins.
- Complete automatic lubrication for boom system pivot bushes and all bearings.
- TRS BoomSafe® boom control system fitted as standard.
- BoomSafe® Remote Operation with true multi-user capability.
- Heavy-duty energy absorbing mechanical stops for slew limits.
- Primary and secondary fail-safe LEFT and RIGHT slew sensors.
- TRS ‘Zero-Tension’ interconnecting hose support.
- TRS ‘Clean–Fill’ lubrication cabinet with option of grease drum or remote fill stations.
- Hammer change and tool change frames for safe and fast maintenance.
- TRS ‘Single-Isolation’ hammer change system for minimum downtime.
- ROM Bin Static Grizzly duty
- Gyratory Crusher duty
- Jaw Crusher duty
23,100 kg (with hammer)
Maximum Vertical Reach (m) *
9.3 m down
Minimum Horizontal Reach (m) *
10.6 m (hammer vertical)
13.3 m (hammer extended)
Rockbreaker tilt angle
130 ° range
3288E, 4099E **
Recommended Hydraulic Power Units
90kW (std) | 110kW (Hi-Flo)
* Based on 3288E Rockbreaker with Standard Tool.
**For longer reach applications the TRS XD Series booms are available with extra large rockbreakers.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.