ALLU Transformer M 3-26
The ALLU Transformer M 3-26 buckets mounted on wheel loaders are recommended for secondary operations in mining and service work at harbours, power plants and storage areas. Due to the mobility of the equipment these buckets deliver a one-step screening, processing and loading solution capable of handling all materials from wet soils to coal and rock.
The Transformer M series attachment solve chute blockages and other material flow problems by crushing the material and separating hard unwanted impurities in the rock mass while loading the dump truck or conveyor system.
Built tough to suit harsh environments in the mining industry, the frame of each Transformer bucket is made from 100% wear resistant Hardox steel and the M-Series utilises genuine CAT ground engagement tools, ensuring that replacement teeth can be sourced anywhere in the world. All blades, hammers and bars are hardened steel.
The M series suit 50-160 tonne excavators and 30-90 tonne wheel loaders.
Product Carrier Weight
Wheel Loader 30 – 50 t
Oil Flow Range
300 – 440 l/min
- Hydraulic motor x2
Displacement: 2x 1,400 cm3
Power: 2x 70kW
Max. Torque: 14,000 Nm
- Power Control Valve
- Cylinder force: 100 t
- Hydraulically operated hinged rear lid/adapter
- Rotating crushing drums
- Patented rear-mounted bearing + drum construction
- Heavy duty chain drive
- Changeable wear parts
- Power Plants
- Storage Areas
Excavator weight (t)
120 - 160 t
Wheel Loader weight (t)
5.0 - 6.7 m3
Oil Flow (Lpm)
11,000 - 14,000 kg
- Minimum carrier weight is based on structural volume, material density of 0,9 tn/m3 and 300 kg adapter plate included.
- Volume capacities calculated according to ISO standards without extra sides. Extra sides can increase the volume capacity up to 30%.
- Unit weight without adapter. Weights are approximate and vary depending on the tool configuration.
- Minimum required pressure and flow depend on the application.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.