Steelwrist Automatic Quick Coupler SQ70
suit excavators from 18 to 33 tonnes
The SQ70 quick coupler is an automatic quick coupler system for excavators, which allows hydraulic attachments to be connected and disconnected from the excavator cabin.
Change hydraulic attachments in seconds
With the Steelwrist SQ70 you can switch between hydraulic rockbreaker, shears, grapples, sorting bucket, compaction plate and other attachments in a few seconds – without leaving the cabin.
Quick Coupler Weight
Carrier Weight (recommended)
18 – 33 t
Features and Benefits
- Change between different attachments within a few seconds
- In a single action the Steelwrist quick coupler locks into to the attachment bracket and connects the hydraulic hose couplings at the same time.
- Operator does not need to leave the cabin – increased safety and efficiency
- No need for hose couplings
- No oil spills, saving the environment
- Steelwrist quick couplers follow the common Symmetrical Standard and meet the requirements of 2006/42/EC, ISO13031 and SUVA, so you can be confident they will work together with attachments from manufacturers that follow the standard.
- Unbeatable strength-to-weight ratio – Steelwrist is the only manufacturer on the market that has a symmetrical quick release cast entirely in steel
- SQ Fully Automatic Attachment Systems available for excavators from 5 to 70 tonnes
18 - 33 t
Specifications are subject to change without notice.